Travel First Aid Kit
Travel First Aid Kit contains enough supplies to prevent illness, handle minor injuries and illnesses, and manage pre-existing medical conditions for more than the duration of the trip. We should pack a solid travel first aid kit or a hard-plastic. Take the phone numbers of the organizations concerned in case of a medical emergency including the information of name, address, and phone number of a family member or friend such as drug allergies, blood group and underlying disease.
Basic first aid items
· antiseptic wipes for example, alcohol or iodine pads to clean wounds
· gauze pads (multiple sizes) which can stop severe bleeding if used properly
· adhesive bandages: Having bandages of various sizes is always useful.
· Scissors for cutting tape, bandages, and so on
· Medical adhesive tape
· Blindfold for injured eyes such as washing specks of dirt out of sore eyes
· safety pins for using with triangular bandages, elastic bandages and so on
· Cotton is used together withalcohol or iodine pads to clean wounds.
· Elastic bandages are commonly used to treat muscle sprains and strains by reducing the flow of blood to a particular area by the application of even stable pressure which can restrict swelling at the place of injury.
· Triangular bandages are especially useful as slings for broken arms, broken collar bones, or dislocated shoulders.
· 1 Plastic bag for waste
It’s essential to know the travel first Aid kit.
Medications for example painkillers and anti-diarrheal medication.
Cotton is used together with alcohol or iodine pads to clean wounds
Scissors and bandages
First Aid Kit
Emergency Medical Call 1669
Be prepared the medication with labelled containers such as pain and fever medications e.g. aspirinoral, rehydrations salts, anti-diarrhea tablets, cold relief capsules and bouts of diarrhea or vomiting.
In addition, If we meet the casualty or have the accident, be self conscious and dial emergency medical call 1669.