National Institute for Emergency Medicine in cooperation with Navamindradhiraj University are hosting a “13ht Asia Pacific Conference of Disaster Management” (APCDM). The conference will be held from November 6 to 8, 2016 at Radisson Blu Plaza, Bangkok, Thailand. All medical personnel; Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics, Emergency medical personnel and Medical students are encouraged to participate in this conference. The purpose of the Conference ranges from advanced training on how to provide health care to multiple disaster survivors to the establishment of interdisciplinary “Disaster Medicine” as a unique area of medical science. For more information regarding the conference, please visit us at
Online Registration is available as instructions below;
1. Go to: http://www2.vajira.ac.th/apcdm/a/?page_id=686
2. Click: on Online Registration
3. Fill in your e-mail address and password, and wait for an e-mail from us.
4. Then, fill in your information and select a course you would like to attend within November 6. You can select only one course.
5. Make a payment at KTB Samsen Branch (Washira Hospital) Account name: The 13 Asia Pacific Conference on Disaster Medicine (APCDM) and Number: 984-4-26082-5
6. Send an e-mail and attach a copy of your slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Washira Hospital will e-mail you a receipt and a confirmation
Course Prices 3,500 baht for Courses on Nov 6, 2016 at Washira Hospital, Petcharat Building 6th fl. And M Fl.
The APCDM Conference on Nov 7-8, 2016
Early bird registration price by October 20, 2016
1. Physician 7,000 baht
2. Nurses and Public Health officials 3,500 baht
3. Medical students and Nurse students 2,500 baht
Registration after Oct 20, 2016 prices:
1. Physician 7500 baht
2. Nurses and Public Health officials 4,000 baht
3. Medical students and Nurse students 3,000 baht
Registration fee is eligible for reimbursement. If you have any questions, send an e-mail to email@example.com Or call Ms. Rapipon Rojsaengrueng, M.D. at 081-378-9818 or Ms. Nawanan at 080 -623-1669