The 26th Asia Pacific Symposium on Critical Care and Emergency Medicine 2019
August 1-3, 2019 @ Bali, Indonesia
Join now and you won’t regret.
This is the time to present your emergency medicine research and learn more.
This year, “The 26th Asia Pacific Symposium on Critical Care and Emergency Medicine 2019” will be held at the Stones Hotel – Kuta, BaliBali, Indonesia.
The meeting is opened to all physicians, nurse, and other allied health professionals who are fascinated in learning and exchanging ideas in intensive care and Emergency
Medicine topics such as;
- Ultrasound Life Support
- Use of Non-Invasive Mechanical Ventilation in the Emergency Department
- Pediatric Basic Intensive Care Course
- Mechanical Ventilation Basic & Advance
- Basic Intensive Care Course
- Bronchoscopy & Interventional Pulmonology
There will be formal presentation, as well as tutorials, workshop and courses which will be described by various International multi-disciplinary experts from 16 countries.
Mark your schedules!
1. Pre-Symposium course & Workshop: July 30-31, 2019
2. The 26th Asia Pacific Symposium on Critical Care and Emergency Medicine: August 1-3, 2019
3. Post Symposium Course & Workshop: August 3-4, 2019
4. Deadline for abstract submission: May 31, 2019
Early-bird Registration: Before March 1, 2019
Registration: March 1 – June 30, 2019
Late & On-Site Registration: Start from July 1, 2019
For further information
Don’t hesitate to summit your research and experience memorable week with nice colleagues at the beautiful Bali.