The 6th EMS Asia 2020 Tokyo and the 23rd Congress of Japanese Society for Emergency Medicine, convened from 5-7 June 2020 at Kokushikan University Setagaya Campus Tokyo, Japan, is calling for abstracts under the theme of “Diversity and future perspective of multi-occupational collaboration in pre-hospital medical settings”.
The participants who are interested to submit their abstracts are recommended to follow the guidelines provided by the conference secretariat as the following;
November 1, 2019 – January 8, 2020
- All abstracts must be submitted through online submission system.
- The presenting author is recommended to be a member of EMS Asia.
- The notice will be sent by e-mail
- Title: 30 words
- Abstract Body: 300 words
Your abstracts should fall under these following categories;
- What's New in EMS Research
- Resuscitation Guideline 2020
- Disaster and Mass Casualty Incident
- Community CPR and PAD
- Dispatcher Assisted CPR
- Helicopter EMS
- First Responder and Professional ALS Collaboration
- Developing EMS Systems in Asia
- Future EMS
- Heart Stroke and Environmental disease
- Community Paramedicine
- Mass Casualty Incident
- EMS Education
- Psychological Issue in EMS
- Sport First Responder
- OHCA Registry and Strategy
- Ambulance Safety
- Industrial EMS
- Case report
5 excellent abstracts will be selected among the applications, and awarded.
For further information and inquiry, please kindly access: https://site2.convention.co.jp/jsem23/english/abstracts/ or contact the conference secretariat with the following details:
EMS Asia 2020 Tokyo Abstract Handling Desk (c/o Japan Convention Services, Inc.)
Office hours: 9:30–17:30 (Weekdays Only / JST)